Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

25

i everyone! Melissa here with my version of our composition box.  This heavy chipboard kit comes with 3 smaller boxes to assemble and place within (or on top of) the large box, a wooden key, and a number of your choice.  Create your own project in any theme you'd like, or choose a number to correlate with a special year or a special day.  Anything goes!  



To get the shiny gold effect I wanted on the key, I prepped it with gesso, then applied texture paste.  I then painted on some rub n buff, and some Pilot gold ink.  I also rubbed on some gold mica powder, applied glossy accents, then finished it off with some gold leaf in some areas.




Gina's Designs products used:
Composition Box

Other:
Paper by K and Company
Flowers by Prima and Petaloo
Stickers by Jolee's










No comments:

Post a Comment