Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dreamer and Doer

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a DT page for Shimmerz Paints!  I can't tell you how much I enjoy using these paints, the colors are just so pleasing to the eye.They are vibrant, and oh, that shimmer! 



To make this page I used watercolor paper. I put texture paste on with Primas Bubble stencil.  I used a piece of corrugated for under the photo. I brushed on Oakie Bear Blue around the page, and at the bottom Dear John Letter. I used the same colors on the corrugate, but topped them with gesso, and copper mica powder.




I added a little Bumbly Bee yellow Inklingz to pick up colors from the photo.


The watercolor paper I used to mat the photo with is painted with  directly under the photo is 


To add visual interest I  glued on micro beads, seed bead, shells, crystals,mica flakes, dried moss,ribbon,and metal glitter. 


I prepped the 2Crafty chipboard with gesso, then painted it with a mix of gold mica powder and water. I topped it with clear rock candy crackle,and brushed on layers of Oakie Bear Blue and Dear John Letter Inklingz. 



I hope this has inspired you to use Shimmerz, and if you put my name in the comments section when you order, you can get free paint!


I put gauze around the photo that I had dyed with Til the end of time teal Shimmerz.
I tucked in some black tulle and scribbled on black ink around the photo, to add definition.
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week! 












No comments:

Post a Comment