Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Nick and Aron

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a page for Bad Girls Couture about my son and his fiance. Aron and Nick make a great couple, they laugh at each other's jokes, and really enjoy being together. They met in high school, but didn't start dating until college. 






 To make this page I used a piece of Prima paper Zella Teal With Foil Accents for the background. I thickened the gesso from the kit with baby powder to make texture paste. I applied it with the stencil,and when dry colored around it with a teal watercolor pencil. I rubbed silver Prima wax on top.






I made layers with Prima Welome to Paris paper. I sponged on gesso, then colored with watercolor pencils. I placed the layers on cheesecloth, then added some more around the edges. I attached flowers, pearls, bling, and lace to complete the page.



I put a little clear glue on the back of some flower petals to make them stand up. I added a lot of dark brown watercolor pencil around the edges of the texture paste, and around the layers to add definition.



I added some micro beads and glitter.



I sponged  gesso on the page, I wanted the picture and detail of the stenciled areas to show up more.
Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment