Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Together




Hi everyone! Melissa here with a page for Bad Girls Couture!  I have used a pic from the day a  photo shoot didn't happen. With 60 mph winds my son's fiance Aron, and the professional photographer decided to postpone. I do have a few pics with the water in sight where there were high winds, but this one was at a pool at the hotel right on the water there in Galveston. Aron had her dad take photos with her camera, and fortunately Rich and I were invited too. Both families are just so thrilled with the way things are working out with the kids, and pretty soon, the wedding dress is going to be picked out! And I'm invited to that occasion too. 





 You can Subscribe HERE....
www.BadGirlsCouture.com/subscribe. .Bad Girls Couture has released our new December Scrapbook kit “42nd St. Soda Shoppe”. Soooo FUN, BRIGHT, COLOURFUL”...the perfect fix for your creative soul. The Limited Edition Vintage Archie Comic Book mini album is truly a one of a kind treasure! As of now...ONLY ONE kit left... 


To make this page I sponged gesso on, glued on dyed cheesecloth, and added layers of paper and foam core board for a dimensional look. I did some fussy cutting from the papers, and also from the pink butterfly Hambly Acetate Overlay, and glued them on.





I think the sparkly gold Thickers were perfect for the happy occasion. 





I added micro beads, sequins, splashes of teal metallic water colors, and more.





I love the paper with the little coffee cups, and had to include a few pieces.




I used some grey pearls and peridot Bohemian crystals from last months kit. I liked them so much, I've used almost all of them. Check out the cute pink felt flower, there are other colors and sizes in the kit, I used almost all of them this month.  They add a nice cheerful touch.

Thank you so much for looking, and have a great day!  I hope you have as much fun with this wonderful kit as I did! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment