Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Engaged to be Married

 Hi everyone! Here's my very first post for Bad Girls Couture. I've used a photo from around the time when my son and his fiance first got engaged.







To make this page I have used Prima's Zella Teal Floral Stories with Foil Accent for the background. I used pieces of Prima's French Riviera Un Petit Mot De La Mer.  I mixed gesso from the kit with baby powder so that I could have texture paste, and applied it to the Prima stencil in the kit. Using a cosmetic sponge I applied gesso over it. I used watercolor pencils to outline the raised areas,and rubbed on Prima wax. I glued on lace, pearls,flowers,bling, and a few strands of cheesecloth.





I put the photo on the packaging from the flowers.



You can see the Prima silver wax here pretty well at the right.




I outlined all the paper with watercolor pencil, then softened the lines with a wet brush.




Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment