Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dancing on the Beach


Hi everyone! Here is a design team inspiration page for Mixed Media Warriors. Is there anything more beautiful than the beach at sunset? I love to walk right at the water's edge on the firm sand.





To make this page I stenciled texture paste onto a piece of watercolor paper. I dyed a piece of cheesecloth with a mix of Sweet Violet Purple Teal and Bachelor Button Blue. I sponged gesso onto the page where I planned to paint.  The black is Der Went Inktense watercolor pencil.  I used   Mission Bells Brown  in the background. The gold is mica powder and water. Click this link for Lindy's Challenge Info   https://lindysgang.blog/ 






To add visual interest I added metal glitter, seed beads, micro beads, charms, bling, shells,lace, glass marbles, sequins, mica flakes, pearls,distress glitter, and more. 





I bought the big chipboard pieces from Michael's. They're actually wood,and I layered on gesso, Prima Clear Crackle, Lindy's, Ranger Clear Crackle, gold mica powder, and more Lindy's.




This is my entry to the following:

Lindy's November Challenge





 Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!

















No comments:

Post a Comment