Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Girl with Autumn Colors

Hi everyone! Here's a new DT page for the Mixed Media Warrior's Challenge Blog


The background paper is Pion Design Palette, Brown II. Anna gave me a huge supply because she likes my work.

I made a layout using this photo taken by Maja Topcagic with her permission. 

To make this page I glued the paper to poster board, then applied texture paste with a Prima stencil. On top of sponged on gesso I sprayed with Tattered Angels mists, but covered up most of it with brown acrylic paint. I rubbed on some gold mica powder and used a little Steampunk Copper.
I dyed some lace given to me by Elizabeth Pipkin. I used Tim Holtz  Distress Inks in Twisted Citron and Bundled Sage, then topped it with some acrylic paints. 
I painted the chipboard with Prima Alchemy paint in Mermaid Teal, TH blueprint sketch, and Steampunk Copper by Prima. I topped parts of the chipboard with Rock Candy crackle paint. I dyed some cheesecloth and placed it under the photo, and shredded some to put around the page. I added tulle around the photo.
The flowers are by Prima and Petaloo.




To add visual interest I applied micro beads, chain, bling, distress glitter, mica flakes, and sequins.


I brushed on Heidi Swapp black mist on top of the crackle on the chipboard. You can also see some turquoise metal glitter.



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!







1 comment: