Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Mermaid Card



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team project for the Mixed Media Warriors Challenge Blog.




To make this 7 x 6 "card I took watercolor paper and glued on a piece of textured ribbon that looks a little like seaweed. I painted gesso over it, and put on the rest of the embellies. The flowers are from Prima. I gessoed and painted the chipboard with Tibetan Poppy Teal by Lindy's, and Tattered Angels Rich Mocha. I layered on a thick coat of Rock Candy Crackle, and let it dry overnight. I fussy cut the mermaid from paper by Kaisercraft.


To add visual interest I added a little texture paste, sequins, rhinestones, shells, metal,bling, metal glitter, micro beads,white embossing powder,wire, and ribbon.


Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment