Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Art Journal Cover

Hi everyone, Melissa here with a design team project for Mixed Media Warriors! 



To make this I cut a piece of Blue Fern paper to match the size of the cover. I inked the edges, stenciled on some ink and texture paste.  I glued on Dusty Attic chipboard, Tresors de Luxe lace, Petaloo flowers, shells, stickers,glass beads,bling, and metal pieces. I covered everything with gesso, then applied paint. I sprayed on Tattered Angels in brown and turquoise. I also used Prima waxes, Art Alchemy paints, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Shimmers, Liquid Pearls, Jaaquard Mica Powders, and gold stencil paint by Momenta.










Inspired by a youtube by Gabrielle Pollacco.

Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment