Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Vintage Scene

Hi everyone, Melissa here with my entry for the May Color Challenge - Lindy's Stamp Gang. I used a mix of Bachelor Button Blue and Sweet Violet Purple Teal for the purple blue color. For the blue color I used Tibetan Poppy Teal, and for the green I used Sea Mint Green.


I used a stencil to apply texture paste on watercolor paper, then added a variety of things for added visual interest: microbeads, a cherub and a bird from Graphic 45 paper, a metal heart from 7 Gypsies, Martha Stewart stickers, and some gauze.


The doves are confetti.


The image is from Pion Designs.


I used colors from the following sets:






I have entered this in the following challenge:






Thanks so much for looking, and have a great week!



11 comments:

  1. wow wow wow happy creation thanks for playing at Lindy's this month. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing background with gorgeous texture! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for playing at Lindy's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beatiful background! Wow! Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh I love this :) Thank you for joining at Lindy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete