Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 21, 2016

Flipbook Photo Album



Hi everyone, Melissa here with an Old World flipbook album by Paper House.  This was a lot of fun to do, it brought back the most wonderful memories of our trip of a lifetime. My husband, son, and I, my brother in law, my nephew, and my in laws went to England. It was wonderful seeing so many thrilling sites!




Supplies Used:





To make this album I started by painting on gauze and watercolor paper, then including them in the album with photos and stickers. These albums are one of my favorite kind of off the page items to make. I love to embellish them with a variety of things:the tags with ribbons  through eyelets, the chipboard, metal pieces, and of course the photos, that bring back those days so wonderfully.



Here are some of the little mixed media items I added, they remind me of the ocean,which I thought fit well with a lot of the photos in the album:



I started with heavy gesso, then gauze, more gesso,texture paste, micro beads,gesso, then watercolors. I used a heat gun after before and after the paint layers.
















Thanks for looking,and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment