Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 7, 2016

Creepy


I made a Halloween page with some very fun and cool products from Paper House. I love the rich colors and details of the papers,especially the contrast of the blue and beige.



Supplies Used:





To make this page I put some foam core board between the layers under the photo. I placed the flowers, owl, and other stickers where I wanted them, then applied texture paste with a stencil. I mixed gold mica powder and water and painted the sunbursts.   I finished by putting on the rest of the embellishments, which include metal chain, mica flakes, bling,seed beads, and rub ons. I drew lines around some items with a dark brown watercolor pencil.




I stamped a few areas,  glued on small pieces of gauze, and glued on microbeads.




I love the detail on the owl. 




Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment