Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Vintage Tea Time


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a mixed media page for Paper House. I enjoyed working with the papers because the patterns and colors are so beautiful!




Supplies Used:





To make this page I first sponged on white gesso, to have a base for the paint to stick to. I stenciled on some texture paste, then sprayed with Tattered Angels mist. I flicked on aqua shimmery paint with a paint brush.



I distressed the edges of papers and layered them. I put foam core board between them to add dimension. I put the photo on top and used double sided foam tape to attach it to the page.





To add texture and color I added gold mica powder, glass glitter, seed beads, micro beads, and glitter glue. I dry brushed some metallic paint over all the glitter and little beads. I added layers of pearl and aqua mica powder,and then some flowers and feathers.





I hope you liked my page,and have a wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment