Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Smiles

Hi everyone! Melissa here with my first design team post for Paper House.
I was inspired by the stunning photography and colors of the papers I've used,especially the beautiful door you see below.

 I knew I wanted to make kind of a collage,so I cut some of the papers up. I painted a piece with gesso and Twinkling H20s, and put my photo on top. I arranged pieces around the photo, and using glosy accents, I glued foam core board under a few of the images. I sponged on gesso around the arrangement so the paper wouldn't absorb the paint, and to make the beads and powders visible.



Smiles Supply List:
I applied crackle paste on the left edge and a few different areas, and let it dry overnight.
I poured on a little crackle paint and let it dry. I rubbed glossy accents on around the images,and poured both gold and a little verdigris embossing powders on. Other materials included micro beads, seed beads, vintage glitter, sequins, and gold leaf. I painted the crackle with aqua Twinkling H2O's, then rubbed on brown chalk, to make the cracks visible.







I used a Planets Puffy earth sticker with a metal arrow underneath it, as a symbol of how these two guys are my world.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you liked my page!

     Check out any of the products from this layout by clicking on the thumbnails below: Atlantis Trim Cards 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper  Atlantis Cloudy Skies 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper  Atlantis Mini Trim Cards 12" Colorways Scrapbook Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment