Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tea Time



Hi everyone! Melissa here with a vintage page for Tresors de Luxe. I am amazed by the richness of this lace, and the beauty of the big pink fabric flower.





The gold layer is handmade paper. I painted it with a mica powder and water mix.

I applied texture paste with a stencil.




I painted using different shades of green watercolors mixed with brown, and I included putting some on the crackle.

I put white mica powder and water on some of the raised areas of the stencil,and the powder alone on a lot of the whole page.




You can see how the white covers a lot of the color I put on. I was trying to keep the page balanced,by having some negative space.




There is some stamping and rub ons on the page, but they got gesso on too.  I wanted a very soft look, that wasn't too busy.





I don't think this photo catches how full and beautiful this pink flower is.

I've completely finished using the beaded appliques here from my dt package, which shows how much I appreciate them. The pearls are so elegant.


Thank you for looking, and I hoped you liked this page!


Tresors de Luxe products used:











White Beaded Applique








Ivory Lace Trim

The sun came out today, so I took some more photos:













No comments:

Post a Comment