Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 6, 2015

Vintage Page

For the July Inspiration Board Challenge at the Scraps of Darkness,Scraps of Elegance Mixed Media Community.

I was inspired by the whole inspiration board.

I painted some of the books onto the top right, and there is a metal locket that looks like a book, by the flowers at the right of the photo.

 The pink and green colors, and the metal owl, are things I put in for the owl pic.


On the left side of the page I tried to paint what the boards looked like.

There's a hot air balloon at the upper left of the page.

I used the beautiful June Scraps of Elegance kit to make this.







Other materials used:

The Crafter's Workshop 6 x 6 Doodling Template - Cherry Blossoms
Lindys Stamp Gang
Twinkling H20s
Winsor and Newton Watercolors
Perfect Pearls
Petaloo and Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Ring Fasteners











2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love seeing how these come together, the way they were made. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pat for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete