Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 29, 2015

Sunflower

For the June Inspiration Board Challenge at the Scraps of Darkness,Scraps of Elegance Mixed Media Community.




 I was inspired by cool yellow bicycle and flowers! 
I used some things from the June Scraps of Elegance kit: the key,the chipboard,and the rub ons .The black butterflies and tiny bicycle at the upper right are fussy cut from the pprs. 

I took this photo a long time ago in Northport, NY.

Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers, they are just so beautiful and bright.



Thanks for looking!


Some more materials I used:
Papers from Bo Bunny,Tim Holtz, and small pieces of Prima, Pink Paislee, and Graphic 45.
Cherry Blossoms Stencil by Crafter's Workshop
Ranger Crackle Paint
Petaloo Flowers
Green Stickles
Martha Stewart and Mod Podge Silicone Molds for flowers
Green chalk to highlight crackle paint
Yellow and orange acrylic paint
Canvas
A few Swarovski crystals











No comments:

Post a Comment