Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Vintage cards

Hi! Melissa here with two cards using Gina's Designs Chipboard. 

On the first card I used several products on the lavender butterfly, gesso, silk acrylics, acrylic paint, lumiers, twinkling H20s,  Vintaj patina paint,stickles, and glass glitter. 

On the card itself I used texture paste and a stencil.  I painted with acrylic paints, art deco pens, and inked at the end.

On the pink card I used liquid pearls over gesso on the chipboard . On the leaves I used gesso, watercolors, twinkling H20s, and chalk ink.  I used a stamp to add definition but wound up scratching veins in with a straight pin while the surface was wet.

Thanks for looking!



Chipboard used on lavender card:

Other products used:
Prima Printery paper, and  buttons

Chipboard used on pink card:

Other products used:
Core'dinations paper
Prima flowers
A tiny bit of Tim Holtz and Vintaj
Tsuineko chalk ink
Toho glass beads
Sizzix  big shot 

No comments:

Post a Comment