Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hi!  Melissa here with two cards using chipboard from Gina's Designs,and papers from The Robin's Nest. On the card at left I've used chippies I had on hand from other projects, so I was able to put it together quickly.  I used lumieres over white acrylic paint, stickles,  and microbeads.  I also added some lichen from my yard and some mica flakes at the lower left. To mat the image I've used paper from the The Robin's Nest called Valentine Stripe Cardstock.

On the second card I painted both the dress form and the canvas piece behind it with white acrylic paint . On the canvas piece I also mixed in some pink with the white paint.  Both were then coated with Perfect Pearls and water for added sheen. I painted the butterfly wings and hearts with Silk Acrylic paint, and then topped it with the same pearl powder. To accent the canvas I've matted it with paper from the Robin's Nest called Valentine Stripe Cardstock, and Red Glitter Paisley Paper.

 



Gina's Designs chipboard shapes I used:

Robin's Nest Papers

Other products I've used:
Liquid Pearls
Perfect Pearls
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Jaquard Mica Powder
Acrylic paint by Lumiere and Folk Art
Jolee's Stickers
Microbeads
Mica Flakes  by Stampendous
Flower by Prima
Lichen from my backyard
Silk Acrylic
Flat back and bicones by Swarovski
Gold Embossing Powder sprinkled on Glossy Accents
Papers by Prima, Graphics 45, and Pink Paislee
Stickles

Here are some views in the sun


No comments:

Post a Comment