Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The October   Fairy                                                                                                                                                                                         I poured a small amount of watercolor ide mixed up onto watercolor ppr. I blew on the puddle to streak it out into different directions. I got the idea from Contadina K's video on a watercolor of grapes. I decided it looked like a fairy, and colored in the rest of the piece. Then I used a calendar picture with fairies on it as a reference, and drew this.
There are ostrich feathers at the top. I put some flat back and bicone Swarovski crystals on, two moonstones, and some other types on. There are some dried flowers and leaves.

The butterfly on the right edge is leftover from a previous post in my gallery. I used texture paste and a MS stencil, let it dry, painted it , and cut it out from the piece of ppr I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment